The Great Gatsby Christmas Party! Launching this year's exclusive Great Gatsby themed Christmas parties, held in the heart of Shoreditch, we'll make your event a night to remember. Our events team will take care of everything, all you need to do is choose an outfit. There are only 6 nights available…
Social Supper 2.0
The Social Supper is back and bigger than before! Join top London chefs from Breddos Tacos, Salon, Smokestak, Som Saa and Social Pantry for a fundraising feast at Wimborne House.
For one night only, Social Pantry will welcome chefs from Breddos Tacos, Salon, Smokestak and Som Saa to create an exclusive feasting menu with the help of six young ex-offenders.
To support Key4Life's groundbreaking work on tackling the root causes of reoffending, Social Pantry have handpicked a group of aspiring young ex-offenders to help chefs prepare, cook and serve dinner to over 100 guests; the menu, created in collaboration with Breddos Tacos, Salon, Smokestak and Som Saa will be a celebration of London's incredibly diverse and pioneering food scene.
With all profits from ticket sales donated to Key4Life, not to mention a stellar chef line-up and complimentary drinks from Tanqueray No. TEN and Fever-Tree, amongst other drink sponsors, you won't want to miss the Social Supper.
New Season's Asparagus, Almond Sauce
Lamb Belly Nuggets, Ramson Aioli
Braised Octopus, Jersey Royals, Fermented Chilli
Summer Squash Ceviche, Pumpkin Seeds, Carrot Mole, Fresh Cheese
Coconut Smoked Broth, MusselI, Oyster Mushrooms, Thai Basil
Aged Lamb Shoulder, Wild Garlic + Merguez Cassoulet
Harissa Glazed, Whole Roasted Cauliflower with Pomegranate
Wild Rocket, Ribboned Heritage Carrot, Thai Goosebury Dressing
Roasted Aubergine with Rocket and a Lemongrass, Chilli and Ginger Vinaigrette
Coconut Panna Cotta, White Chocolate Crumb, Dressed Pineapple, Lime and Coconut Doughnut
Our beaut banner was designed by the brilliant @kimhillyard !
|General||18:30 - 22:30||£65.00|
Wimborne House, 151-155 New North Road, N1 6TA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.