Smeg Chocolate Making Masterclass with 'Bake Off' Professional Winner Mark Tilling
Celebrate National Chocolate Week In Style with Master Chocolatier Mark Tilling
Hands up who is partial to a bit of chocolate? Have you ever fancied learning how to make good chocolate? Now's your chance!
Coinciding with National Chocolate Week, Smeg are running a ticketed masterclass with Master Chocolatier, Mark Tilling, winner of Great British Bake Off Creme de la Creme. Located at Smeg's Flagship Store in Central London, why not join us for an action packed chocolate making workshop in our dedicated cook theatre!
The bespoke course will be limited to just 8 guests who will spend the morning watching chocolate demonstrations and get hands on - making three chocolate bars (white, dark and milk chocolate) to take home! Yay! You'll work to decorate chocolate with various patterns, colours and techniques.
Lunch is included in the day and will consist of homemade breads, organic cheese from Smeg's family farm, chutneys and meats along with a glass of our sparking wine to toast the day.
In the afternoon each guest will also make three varieties of chocolate with a ganache filling and watch an innovative new ruby chocolate demonstration being made - it's pink and launches in September!
We look forward to you joining us!
14 Regent Street St James's SW1Y 4PH
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.