Sipsmith Zestival Cocktail Masterclass
- Online Event
Join us for a celebration of all things citrus for an evening of sipping guaranteed to get you in the mood for brighter, longer evenings and a vibrant, gin-filled summer. Inspired by our 'Zestival' at Ham Yard Hotel this spring, our friends at The Cocktail Delivery Company have taken two of our bestselling 'Zestival' cocktails and put their own twist on them to bring 'Zestival' at home. One cocktail celebrates our newest citrus addition, Zesty Orange Gin, while the other creates a perfect harmony of Lemon Drizzle Gin, honey (or vegan agave) and ginger. A standard ticket includes a cocktail kit suitable for two people to stir and shake up two cocktails each guided, by our wonderful Sipsmith hosts who will guide you through our ginny creations, our brand story and anything else you would like to know whilst you sip along.
One Kit Contains (suitable for 2 people)
-Zesty Orange Gin
-Lemon Drizzle Gin
-Cocktail ingredients to make 2 x Zesty Swizzles
-Cocktail ingredients to make 2 x Honey Drizzles (vegan alternative available if required)
-Recipe card with measurements and instructions
What you need at home
-Chilled glasses - we recommend a highball and a coupette or martini glass
-Plenty of ice - cubed and crushed if possible (the more the merrier!)
-Something to shake with, if you do not have a cocktail shaker a jam jar will do
-Something to measure with, a jigger or egg cup
-Something to stir with - a bar spoon or tea spoon will work just fine!
Please note this event is only available for mainland UK delivery addresses and the recipient of the kit must be over 18 years old. Please also note the format of this event is a Live Stream so you will be able to see and hear our Sipsmith hosts but your mic and camera will not be in use. You can communicate with our hosts through a Q&A section where we welcome all questions and comments to create a truly interactive experience.
<p>Cocktail kit suitable for 2 people</p>
|19:00 - 20:00||£40.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.