SIP IT: Australia Day
- No reviews.
- The Zetter Hotel
With a geographical expanse similar to Europe and distinct climates, soils and terroirs, it was only natural that Australia has become one of the new world’s leading wine producers. To celebrate Australia Day, January’s SIP IT will delve into the Adelaide Hills, one of the country’s most innovative wine-producing regions with Shaw + Smith’s Dan Coward.
As Australia’s most diverse cool-climate wine region, the bounteous Adelaide hills have become known for their small artisan winemakers, producing elegant European style wines. Shaw + Smith are pioneers in championing the cool climate region and have secured a reputation for producing elegant, modern classics from their estate vineyards.
Dan, a wine professional who has spanned the winery, distribution and retail areas of the industry, will be taking guests on a journey through the intriguing Adelaide Hills. We’ll be trying 5 characterful wines from the estate, accompanied by a selection of Club Zetter snacks to share.
Includes 5 tasting glasses of wine and a selection of sharing snacks.
86-88 Clerkenwell Road EC1M 5RJ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.