PETERSHAM CELLAR WINE TASTING: SPARKLING WINES FOR THE SUMMER
- No reviews.
- Petersham Nurseries Shop
Petersham Cellar invites you to an intimate wine tasting at Petersham Nurseries Shop, Covent Garden.
Focusing on 5 of the best sparkling wines that Italy has to offer, this tasting will compare the different styles of Prosecco, Franciacorta and Trento Doc.
The Petersham Cellar team will take you through each individual wine, exploring their unique stories whilst comparing their characteristics and the vivification methods. It is great opportunity to try some fresh, vibrant sparkling wines selected by our expert team to showcase the best of Italian sparkling wines. We will be offering a discount on the day on wine purchases.
Meats, Cheeses, Olives, Bread and extra virgin olive oil will be provided throughout the tasting.
Petersham Cellar are a specialist Italian wine merchant that source and supply fine wines from across Italy. With ownership of three of estates in Tuscany and Sicily, the range consists of 700 directly sourced wines with a focus on sustainable, organic and biodynamic practices within the vineyard and winery. Petersham Cellar supply all Petersham Nurseries restaurants as well as Delicatessen in Covent Garden.
All wines at our events are available to order and there will be special discounts on full case orders placed on the day of the event.
As spaces are limited, we recommend early bookings. Please note that these tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
PETERSHAM CELLAR WINE TASTING: ORGANIC ITALIAN WINE SELECTION
|18:30 - 20:15||£50.00|
Petersham Nurseries Shop, 31, King Street, London, WC2E 8JD
Covent Garden (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.