You are invited to attend my ‘Persian Autumn Supper Club’ event to enjoy a subtle and exotic Persian cuisine prepared by Bita Fallah - a local professional Persian Chef. This unique event is held at picturesque Freud Museum in Hampstead from 8:00pm till 11:00pm.
For this 'Autumn Feast' you willbe warmly welcomed witha complimentary special Persian seasonal cocktail made with vodka and seasonal fruit followed by seven delicious courses. Please review our special menu for this one-off event. If you would like to have alcoholic drink please feel free to bring your own drink. This is a BYOB event!
As part of the evening's entertainment there will be a Dancer accompanied by traditional Persian music.
There are a limited number of spaces for this special ecent so please book early to avoid disappointment.
£1 of each ticket sold is donated to Unicef and Greenpeace.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Bita is a professional Chef who initially launched her “Authentic Persian Supper club” at her home in North West London in 2014 so that people could experience the truly exquisite cuisine and warm hospitality found in Persian homes and restaurants in Iran.
As her events became popular, she started hosting Pop-Up events at various unique venues, providing private catering and also running market stalls in London and some other cities in the UK.
Bita has hosted over 40 ‘Authentic Persian Supper Clubs’ before launching her own retail venture in the prestigious O2 Centre NW3 .