NYE Dinner Dance 2017
Small is beautiful.
We've been throwing super-sized dinner party rave-ups every New Year's Eve since 2010, feeding and partying with 600 + guests in an old power station, massive warehouses, and a vast lighthouse on the Thames. This time we are keeping things small.
We will be feeding just 50 guests for a very special, intimate Dinner Dance in Studio DDC, our brand new private dining, event and shoot space in Hoxton. After dinner we'll be inviting in another 50 people to join us to party with two of DDC's favourite DJs Jim Breese (Balearic) and Phil Mison (Cantoma / Reverso 68).
Dinner Dance tickets include a welcome champagne cocktail, four course dinner, digestif and music and DJs all night long. To keep things nice and intimate, bookings will be for 2-6 people only, and we're taking all table bookings directly, so you don't have to pay any stupid booking fees. All NYE ticket bookings by phone or email please, using the details on our website.
After Dinner tickets include a welcome champagne cocktail and music and dancing until at least 2am. Buy your tickets here.
Avoid the NYE crush and come and have a nice time with us instead.
NYE Dinner Dance 2017 / Studio DDC - Saturday 31st December
Dinner Dance tickets / 7pm till late / £80 / All NYE ticket bookings by phone or email please, using the details on our website.
After Dinner tickets / 10.30pm till late / £20 / Buy your tickets here.
Studio DDC / 367 Geffrye Street, E2 8HZ
Nearest stations; Hoxton / Old Street / Dalston Junction
We are raising money for Teenage Cancer Trust by adding £1 to the price of every ticket.
10.30pm till late
|19:00 - 02:00||£20.00|
367 Geffrye Street E2 8HZ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.