- 14 Bohemia Place
NIGHT TALES RETURNS
OCCUPYING TWO 1,600 SQ. FT. RAILWAY ARCHES AND A 4,000 SQ. FT. SUN DRENCHED GARDEN IN HACKNEY CENTRAL.
YOU’LL FIND AN ASAHI SUPER DRY BAR, COVERED SEATING AREAS, DAY BEDS FOR PRIVATE HIRE, PRIVATE BOOTHS, A 300 CAPACITY NIGHT CLUB, LIVE MUSIC, A 10M INDOOR COCKTAIL BAR AND AN IN HOUSE JAPANESE IZAKAYA STYLE GRILL, ‘FAT BABY’ and pizza restaurant called sons of slice.
NIGHT TALES IS A MUSIC DESTINATION. OVER THE YEARS SOME OF THE COUNTRY’S MOST EXCITING DJS HAVE PLAYED - WITH EVERYONE FROM RUDIMENTAL, GORGON CITY, DISCLOSURE, GROOVE ARMADA AND MAYA JANE COLES. EVERY WEEK YOU’LL SEE A HAND PICKED PROGRAM OF DJS, TRANSITIONING FROM DAY TO NIGHT ACROSS THE GARDEN AND CLUB.
THE 10M GARDEN BAR SERVES SOME OF TOKYO’S MOST LOVED SERVES LIKE THE HIGHBALL – MADE THIS TIME WITH A TWIST USING A HOST OF WHISKIES FROM ALL OVER THE GLOBE. YOU’LL ASLO FIND A 12M NEON LIT AGAVE BAR IN THE CLUB. EXPECT A KILLER COLLECTION OF MEZCALS & TEQUILAS PLUS ROTATING SPECIAL COCKTAILS TO KEEP EVERYONE COOLED AND ENERGISED! THERE WILL . A TOTALLY UNIQUE EXPERIENCE REMINISCENT OF THE LATE NIGHTS/EARLY MORNINGS OF MEXICO CITY.
FAT BABY IS OUR IN-HOUSE IZAKAYA SPECIALISING IN YAKITORI (CHARCOAL GRILLED SKEWERS OF CHICKEN). OUR LEADING CHEF JOINS US WITH A WEALTH OF EXPERIENCE FROM MAYFAIR’S KYOTO INSPIRED MICHELIN STAR RESTAURANT UMU. ON HIS LATEST TRIP TO JAPAN, HE SECURED A CUSTOM MADE CHARCOAL GRILL TO TAKE CENTRE STAGE IN THE FAT BABY KITCHEN.
TICKETS & PRIVATE AREA BOOKINGS email@example.com
NIGHT TALES SELLS A SMALL NUMBER OF ADVANCED TICKETS
OUR VENUE IS WALK UP, FREE BEFORE 9PM, £5 AFTER
YOU DO NOT NEED TO BUY A TICKET IN ADVANCE
Thursday free all night 18 - 00
friday 18 - 03
saturday 16 - 03
Thursdays FREE All Night
Free entry all night
|18:00 - 00:00||Free admission|
Friday Guaranteed Entry + Free Cocktail
Guaranteed entry all night plus a complimentary cocktail on arrival.
|18:00 - 03:00||£10.00|
Saturday Guaranteed Entry + Free Cocktail
Guaranteed entry all night plus a complimentary cocktail on arrival
|16:00 - 03:00||£10.00|
14 Bohemia Place, 13-15 The Arches, Mare Street, London, E8 1DU
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Night Tales are able to refuse entry if they believe somebody is drunk and disorderly and may pose a threat to the event.
14. Two of the Terrace Booths are partly covered. In the event that it rains and the area cannot be used, a refund will not be offered to the customer.