Musical Dinner & Dante's exibition only for 10 guests
- No reviews.
- Dolce Vita London
An intimate concert by the virtuoso guitarist Santy and a journey through the simple flavours of familiar Italian traditions in this intimate musical dinner experience in host's mews home in Marylebone. Santy is one musician with the passion for Dante's poetry and Italian cuisine.
• In the first part of the evening you are welcomed with an aperitif.
• Then he enchants you with music by the great composers such as Paganini, Verdi and Bach!
• After the concert, something happens that you have never experienced: a dinner prepared by Santy. The succulent recipes come from his hometown.
During the event you can also enjoy the verses of Dante's Inferno and the artworks selected by the International Open call Dante 700th
The experience will take place in a mews house in central London, which offers a warm, cozy and familiar atmosphere
About your host: Santy is a concert performer with the passion for Dante's Divine Comedy and Italian cuisine. He founded the Dante Society London and the Dolce Vita London which both cooperate in the promotion of Italian culture. Fortunately Santy loves to share the two great passions with his audience. It is much more than a dinner! It is a MUSICAL DINNER!
What have the attendees written about me during my work experience? ... learn more
The amazing food combined with the music, is without doubt an unmissable experience. we have been back three times since! and are never disappointed! such a lovely team who gives wonderful service. book in advance!!
Aperitif Concert Dinner
|19:00 - 22:00||£65.00|
Dolce Vita London, 22, Bryanston Mews West, London, W1H 2DD
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.