La Farola & Ember Yard Collaboration
- No reviews.
- Ember Yard
5 courses | 2 chefs | £46 | Monday 10th June
Ember Yard's Head Chef Cristian Parisi is joining forces with Ricardo Pimentel from La Farola restaurant (part of family-owned Gallipoli restaurant group). Both chefs have worked together in the past & for one night they are creating a unique culinary experience, a 5-course tasting menu in one sitting.
Cristian's gastronomic creations & choice of ingredients have been hugely influenced by his longterm stay in Sydney and travels throughout Asia, Europe & America. However, we cannot forget his Italian heritage that only adds & fulfils what hospitality and great dinner out is about. Ricardo brings his Portuguese roots & impeccable knowledge of Mediterranean cuisine to show a fundamental respect for produce and offer innovative twists on traditional tapas dishes.
Tickets are just £46 & the first seating is at 5.30 pm.
(price includes 5-course tasting menu & 12.5% service charge)
£1 from each table will be donated to 21&Co’s charity supporting families with children living with Down syndrome
Ember Yard, 60, Berwick Street, London, W1F 8SU
Oxford Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.