Food & Drink, Live Music, Pop-Up, Something A Little Different
Live Music, Rhythm and Blues
Meltthe approaching Winter Blues! Stage 3 are spicing it up this Autumn with a vibrant taste of art, culture and music alongside some sizzling street food from Mother India courtesy of festival favourites Raastawala.
Blues and rock n roll to accompany the alluring spices of the East. Some of London's finest blues musicians showcasing their craft while you can tuck into authentic and modern street food inspired by the street side 'dhabas' dotted around India's spectacular landscape. From dishes like 'kala chana' to freshly made 'luchi's' acompanied by the tastiest 'Kashmiri aloo' and 'Kosha mangsho', Raastawala endevour to take you on a journey around India during a multiple pitstop meal.
With a photography exhibition based on Indian and Sri Lankan street culture, subcontinental cocktails and the occasional surprise or two Indian Summer at Stage3 is the perfect place to reminisce about all that sunshine we never had.
Raastawala and Stage 3 are proud to bepartnered with the #xCurryforChange initiative. To show our support we will bedonating £1 for every ticket that is sold.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.