Gin Tasting Experience
- No reviews.
- Flock Beyond
AROUND THE WORLD WITH DIFFERENT GINS - EUROPE
- A WELCOME DRINK
- "ITR'S HISTORY OF GIN"
- SAMPLES OF GENEVER & OLD TOM
- 3 MODERN, HARD-TO-FIND GINS (samples & served as tailored cocktails)
- FOOD INCLUDED
- A CERTIFICATE FOR EACH GUEST AT THE END OF THE EVENING
Description of the Event:
Join ITR Gin Host and creator of "The Gin Chronicles" adventures Robert Blackwood as he leads you through "ITR's History of Gin" with lots of tasting. Sample a barrel-aged Genever, a cracking Old Tom and 3 modern, hard-to-find gins. The 3 hard-to-find gins will ALL be served to you as bespoke cocktails using premium mixers and garnishes, the last of which will be available as either a Martini or a Negroni. The wonderful chefs at Flock will also be serving food, which is included in the price (any dietary requirements can be sent in advance).
This is a cracking night out at a very reasonable price. We don't think you'll find anything else like it in the City of London.
Each guest receives a certificate for every continent tasting they attend. Once you collect all 6, you get a special ITR gift.
Around the World with Different Gins: Europe
|18:30 - 20:30||£50.00|
Flock Beyond, 105a, Minories, London, EC3N 1LA
Tower Hill (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.