Fresh Pasta Masterclasses with Simone Remoli of Pasta Remoli
- Pasta Remoli Ealing Broadway Branch
Designed for enthusiastic home cooks, these masterclasses will give you an opportunity to learn how to prepare perfect pastas and sauces. Simone Remoli’s love for authentic Italian ingredients is the platform behind every recipe he creates, many of which draw inspiration from his native Roman cuisine, with a modern twist.
He believes that the greatest inspiration a chef can have is building a delicious dish from one simple yet wonderful ingredient.
Join his Pasta Making courses at Pasta Remoli Ealing to learn how to prepare Italian pasta the original way!
Our Pasta Masterclasses will be running weekly, you will have the opportunity to learn to use beautiful seasonal ingredients to make:
1) Tagliatelle, penne and Roman sauces
2) Filled Pasta with Ravioli and Tortellini
Classes can be booked individually at only £75 per session and will include Lunch and wine after the lesson.
Course will run on Saturday from 9.30am to 12pm.
Masterclass @ Pasta Remoli
Tagliatelle, Penne and roman sauces
|09:30 - 12:00||£75.00|
Ravioli, tortellini and filled pasta
|09:30 - 12:00||£75.00|
Gift Voucher redeem
If you have a gift voucher please redeem here
|09:30 - 12:00||£79.50|
Pasta Remoli Ealing Broadway Branch, 6 Dickens Yard, Longfield Avenue, London, W5 2TD
Ealing Broadway (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.