Hosted at our Chef’s Table, our Wine & Spice Dinners presented by our wine guru Laurent Chaniac allows you to explore a diverse range of wines paired with Cinnamon Kitchen’s beautifully spiced modern Indian cuisine.
Join us on Wednesday 10th June as we discover the western winemaking region of France which offers a huge variety of styles due to its continental climate. Among the reds will be Chinon Domaine du Puy Rigault 2011 and Saumur Champigny Domaine Du Fondis from the same year. The meal will conclude with a glass of ultra-sweet Coteaux du Layon, characteristic of the vineyard’s location on sunny south-facing slopes.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Cinnamon Kitchen is an award winning Indian restaurant from the team behind The Cinnamon Club & Cinnamon Soho. Drawing on the same ethos of innovation and creativity as the original Indian restaurant, Cinnamon Kitchen offers evolved Modern Indian food in a relaxed setting in the heart of the City of London near Liverpool street & Bank station.