Introducing FAAJI INDEPENDENCE our latest event as part of the FAAJI GROUP.
Join millions of Nigerians around the world celebrating the 57th anniversary of the country's independence, which marks the end of British colonial rule in territories that form modern-day Nigeria. Whether you are Hausa Igbo Yoruba, Ebu- Edo, Kogi or Eket-Akwa Ibom, we want you to REPRESENT YOUR TRIBE!
Come dressed in your traditional attire and let the world know you are a proud Nigerian!
Join the faaji gang as we celebrate our history and culture faaji style at FAAJI INDEPENDENCE!
With 36 states, over 371 different tribes, 520 languages spoken in Nigeria - we have so much diversity and creativity to offer the world, we want to showcase the best of Nigeria on the night! As always, come ready to taste delicious food, meet amazing people, and enjoy correct faaji!
The experience -
1 hour of free* alcoholic & non-alcoholic limited* drinks and Authentic Nigerian Snacks
Everyone gets ONE Faaji Special Small Chops Box**
Live Band and DJ on the night
SMALL CHOPS MENU** (Subject to change)
Fried yam (Dun Dun)
Faaji chicken wings
Pepper sauce dip
Puff puff tossed in cinnamon sugar and chocolate sauce
Tickets are £35.
Get ready for FAAJI INDEPENDENCE!
It's going to be an experience!
Send us an email to Faajisundaysglobal@gmail.com for you birthday bookings!
Well done! You have bagged yourself a standard ticket! Let's FAAJI! An evening of great food, amazing people and correct vibes. This ticket admits one entry to the event, access to 1 hour of free (limited) alcoholic drinks and small chops! Come hungry, you won't be disappointed.
|19:00 - 00:00||£35.00|
secret location secret location
secret location secret location
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.