Exclusive Winemakers' Dinner - Chateau Ste Michelle & Stag's Leap
Sky Garden's elegant signature restaurant, Fenchurch, is hosting an exclusive dinner with well-renowned wine producers from Chateau Ste Michelle and Stag's Leap.
Join us 37 floors up for an evening of delicious wines, exquisite food pairings & intricate tasting notes.
With selections of specially chosen wines for you to taste, whilst the host delves into the complexities involved in blending traditional and modern wine-making techniques; reflected throughout their various collections, these evenings are totally unique and memorable.
Tickets are perfect for individuals or small groups as everyone takes a seat at the intimate private dining table in Fenchurch's luxurious Vinoly room.
Tickets include a canapé reception on the idyllic Fenchurch terrace, followed by a bespoke five course tasting menu of exceptional food, perfectly paired with superb wines, in Fenchurch’s private dining room.
Limited tickets are available so secure your spot at the top!
More about the winemakers...
Chateau Ste Michelle:
Established in 1934, Chateau Ste. Michelle pioneered the vinifera grape growing in Washington State and has been producing top class European varietal wines under the Chateau Ste. Michelle label since 1967. The winery combines an ongoing dedication to innovation - particularly in their joint venture, Riesling (Eroica) with famed German winemaker Ernst Loosen - with a commitment to classic winemaking traditions to craft the highest quality wines from Washington across many price points.
Stag's Leap Wine Cellars:
Stag's Leap Wine Cellars is one of the undisputed icons of the Napa Valley. The winery was founded in 1970, and their 1973 Cabernet won the famous Judgement of Paris tasting, beating first and second growth Bordeaux. Since then they have become one of the most compelling and sought-after wine producers in the world. The winery is located in the Stag's Leap District, a small sub-region in the south-eastern Napa Valley known for producing particularly elegant, age worthy wines. Over the last four decades, Stag's Leap Wine Cellars has witnessed the fast-paced proliferation of Napa Valley vineyards - however amidst all their new neighbours they have retained their own, authentic voice.
Eroica is a labour of love for two of the world's great Riesling producers - Germany's Dr Loosen and Washington State's Chateau Ste. Michelle. Named after Beethoven's Third Symphony, Eroica reflects not only its variety and site, but also its heritage: bold and forward from its Washington roots, elegant and refined from German inspiration.
Cold Creek Cabernet Sauvignon:
As the founding winery of Washington State, Chateau Ste. Michelle knows a thing or two about crafting superb reds. Cabermet from this iconic 45 year old vineyard consistently delivers structure, power and richly concentrated black fruit.
Canoe Ridge Chardonnay:
Their dedication to excellence and commitment to quality have allowed Chateau Ste. Michelle a place among the pre-eminent wine producers of the world. The Canoe Ridge Chardonnay is refined and elegant and offers apple and citrus aromas with a clean, refreshing finish. Lighter French oak barrels are used to maintain this Chardonnay's fresh, elegant style.
Chateau Ste. Michelle Riesling:
Ste. Michelle's Columbia Valley Riesling is 100% Riesling from Washington's renowned Columbia Valley. The winemaker's goal is to craft a refreshing, flavoursome, medium-dry Riesling vintage after vintage, and this is no exception.
Stag's Leap SLV:
A single vineyard, estate grown wine from Stag's Leap Wine Cellars, the winery which put California on the wine map in 1976 when it beat Bordeaux's best in a blind tasting competition which become known as the Judgement of Paris. The fruit for this Cabernet Sauvignon was sourced from the SLV Vineyard, one of the great sites in the Napa Valley; the ripe, complex grapes add vibrant, chocolate-covered, cherry aromas along with notes of roasted chestnuts and black tea with clove spice. The wine has a lovely core of red berry fruit along with rich tannins and an intriguing cardamom note on the finish.
Stag's Leap Artemis:
Stag's Leap Wine Cellars is considered to be a Napa Valley first growth, making world-renowned Cabernet Sauvignon from its historic vineyards. The wine itself offers inviting aromas of black cherry and plum with hints of vanilla, followed by a smooth, creamy palate of satin tannins and flavours of ripe mixed berries and blackcurrant. A touch of Merlot and a splash of Malbec add a deep complexity, as does 17 months resting in oak barrels.
This ticket allows you access to Sky Garden's Winemaker Dinner, which includes a canapé reception on the terrace, followed by a bespoke five course tasting menu in Fenchurch's private dining room.
|18:30 - 22:30||£125.00|
1 Sky Garden Walk EC3M 8AF
City of London
1 Sky Garden Walk EC3M 8AF
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.