Exclusive Charity Dinner at Angler
- No reviews.
On 7 August, South Place Hotel's Michelin-starred Angler restaurant hosts an exceptional feast featuring four of London’s top chefs, all in aid of the charity Hospitality Action. The striking rooftop restaurant will serve a bespoke menu for the event, celebrating seasonal produce with a focus on the finest British seafood.
Angler’s Executive Chef Gary Foulkes will prepare one dish, as will Elystan Street’s Chef Patron Phil Howard (who formerly held two Michelin Stars at The Square), Typing Room’s Executive Chef Lee Westcott and Ben Marks, Chef Patron of Perilla.
The evening will start at 7pm with champagne and canapés on the open-air roof terrace, with views across the City. Guests will then move to the dining room and be treated to a culinary feast of one-off dishes, prepared exclusively for the occasion.
Throughout the evening, guests will have the opportunity to meet the four chefs, and the evening will draw to a close following a charity auction in aid of Hospitality Action. Celebrations will then continue in the hotel’s 3 Bar.
Tickets are sold in tables of two to eight (£80 per person).
Table of 2
A table for 2 at the Charity dinner (£80 per person). Includes welcome reception and 3 course meal
|19:00 - 00:00||£160.00|
Table of 3
A table for 3 at the Charity dinner (£80 per person). Includes welcome reception and 3 course meal
|19:00 - 00:00||£240.00|
Table of 4
A table for 4 at the Charity dinner (£80 per person). Includes welcome reception and 3 course meal
|19:00 - 00:00||£320.00|
Table of 5
A table for 5 at the Charity dinner (£80 per person). Includes welcome reception and 3 course meal
|19:00 - 00:00||£400.00|
Table of 6
A table for 6 at the Charity dinner (£80 per person). Includes welcome reception and 3 course meal
|19:00 - 00:00||£480.00|
Table of 8
A table for 8 at the Charity dinner (£80 per person). Includes welcome reception and 3 course meal
|19:00 - 00:00||£640.00|
Angler, South Place Hotel, 3 South Place, London, EC2M 2AF
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.