Dining with Copernicus
- No reviews.
- Ognisko Polskie (The Polish Hearth Club)
A journey into alchemy, science and history.
You are cordially invited to join Uncle Nicolaus for a lavish engagement party thrown for his beloved niece, Lizzy. Play your part or be a quiet observer of this beautiful occasion where tradition meets new discoveries and the future shines brightly for the soon-to-be-married couple.
A humour filled dinner inspired by the dramatic figures of the royal Jagiellonian dynasty will include:
- A six-course dinner inspired by Polish Rennaissance cuisine brought to you by a renowned Polish chef Łukasz Konik and Professor Jarosław Dumanowski, food historian at the University of Nicolaus Copernicus in Toruń, Poland.
- The theatrical performance brought to you by Lab CollectiveI Interactive Theatre Makers
- Drinks including a selection of Polish herb vodkas to cure all known ills.
This event is part of the Polish Independence Centenary Celebrations
Produced by Polish Cultural Institute in London, in partnership with Ognisko Restaurant, Ognisko Polskie (The Polish Heart Club) and Lab CollectiveI Interactive Theatre Makers
This is a 3 hour experience. Food and drinks are included in the cost of the ticket. For discounted group bookings please email email@example.com
|19:00 - 22:00||£60.00|
Ognisko Polskie (The Polish Hearth Club), 55, Princes Gate, London, SW7 2PN
South Kensington (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.