COOKING MASTERCLASS WITH CELEBRITY CHEF ENZO OLIVERI
- No reviews.
- Tasting Sicily - Enzo's Kitchen
Celebrity TV chef, Enzo Oliveri is opening the doors of his Cucina Siciliana, Tasting Sicily Enzo’s Kitchen to wannabe chefs with a series of Masterclass evenings. Enzo has cooked for the likes of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Paul Hollywood, and John Travolta, and has worked on TV shows with Gordon Ramsey. And now, you too!
The cooking class will explore the methods behind some of Enzo and his country’s famous dishes and give you the chance to whip-up your own starter, main, and dessert, a la Enzo.
Each class comes packaged with a 3-course meal for you to eat paired with a complimentary wine tailored to each dish. Classes run for two-hours with a maximum of 12 people per class.
Has this got you wanting to don your best apron and toque?
The cooking classes are at a normal price of £120. An early booking discount is offered with the discounted price being £80 per head.
Each class comes packaged with a 3-course meal for you to eat paired with a complimentary wine tailored to each dish
38 Panton Street SW1Y 4EA
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.