Campo Viejo's 'Raise Your Glass High' Supper Club
- Online Event
Campo Viejo is hosting a virtual supper club event 'Raise Your Glass High' to celebrate the launch of the brand’s new wine, created by its talented female winemakers on Wednesday, 31st March. With ticket costs being donated to Smart Works, a UK charity supporting unemployed women with interview clothing and coaching to help them get a job and transform their lives.
The evening will consist of inspiring talks, wine tasting, and curated food experiences in partnership with The Sister Table, The Receipts Podcast and Apprentice 2018 winner, Sian Gabbidon.
Hosted by The Sister Table, the event combines inspirational women, a specially curated food menu and an exclusive wine talk and tasting led by two of Campo Viejo’s winemakers Elena Adell and Elena Suárez.
In collaboration with Benjamina and Bonita Ebuehi, the duo behind The Sister Table, The Receipts Podcast and Apprentice 2018 winner, Sian Gabbidon, the event will allow a community of like-minded people to come together to discuss sisterhood, business progression, passion and creativity.
Guests will benefit from a sneak preview of Campo Viejo’s new wine, sourced from the oldest vines in Spain the blend is an expert collaboration of the brand’s three winemakers: Elena Suárez, Irene Perez and Elena Adell.
Campo Viejo has also partnered with The Sister Table to curate a simple yet delicious food pairing menu to enhance and complement the wine. The menu includes traditional Spanish cured meats, Pan con tomate and Padrón Peppers with sea salt as well as more unusual pairings, such as Shakshuka - there is also an alternative menu option for vegans.
Speaking about sisterhood, friendships and female empowerment will be none other than hosts of The Receipts Podcast – Tolly Shoneye, Audrey Indome and Milena Sanchez. The trio’s hugely successful podcast was the third most listened to in the UK last year, discussing everything from relationships to sisterhood and what it’s like for a woman excelling in business.
Joining them at the virtual table will be Sian Gabbidon, Apprentice winner in 2018 and partner to Lord Alan Sugar, who has successfully launched her own lingerie brand Sian Marie. Sian will provide insights on how to champion oneself in male-dominated industries, without losing sight of yourself as a woman.
Included in the ticket price is Campo Viejo's kit containing everything needed for this exclusive supper club experience, which will be delivered directly to all ticketholders before the event. In these kits, guests will be provided with a bottle of the new vino for sharing and all the ingredients to prepare the tapas. Don’t worry if you’re not a renowned chef, the box will contain step-by-step recipes based on the menu selected - non-vegan, or vegan.
What’s more, Campo Viejo has partnered with The Sister Table to create the ultimate music playlist and hosting tips, to help bring your at-home foodie experience to the next level. All guests will receive a ‘Hosting with The Sister Table’ card and QR-enabled music playlist alongside their boxes.
Join us now, tickets are limited and available to 18+ only, with valid ID. Please drink responsibly.
inc. Campo Viejo's kit containing everything needed for this exclusive supper club experience, which will be delivered directly to all ticketholders before the event. In these kits, guests will be provided with a bottle of vino for sharing and all the ingredients to prepare tapas
|18:30 - 20:00||£25.00|
Online Event, Online, Online, Online
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.