- No reviews.
- The Canonbury Tavern
Join us for an incredible Burns Supper crafted by the brilliant Nathan Richardson.
(Whisky Sour or Scotch Ricky with Monkey Shoulder blended whisky)
Cock-a-leekie soup with crispy chicken thighs
Leek, potato and prune broth with fried Rumbledethumps
(Glenkinchie 12 year old, East Lothian)
Traditional Haggis or Vegetarian Barley Haggis
with Clapshot and whisky cream
Cabbage and bacon, buttered kale, triple cooked chips
(Glenfiddich 12 Year old, Speyside)
Clootie dumplings with whisky custard, Cranachan ice cream
Battered Mars bar with salt caramel and honey ice cream
(Laphroaig 10 Year Old, Isle of Islay)
Burns Supper Meal
Three course Burns Supper Menu
|19:00 - 22:00||£28.00|
Burn Supper Meal with paired Whisky
Three course Burns Supper Menu with paired Whisky or paired wines.
|19:00 - 22:00||£48.00|
The Canonbury Tavern, 21, Canonbury Place, London, N1 2NS
Highbury & Islington (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.