Bruncherton & the Pleasure Gardens
- No reviews.
- Winchester House
11AM-2PM or 2.30PM-5.30PM
It is our favourite time of the season, and what better way to end the endless lockdown than with a summer of brunch? Don your finest garbs and promenade for the world to see. Whether Baroque or Regency, regalia will be regaled, as we enjoy the best brunch of the season!
Brunch of the Season Includes:
Entry to the immersive theatre event.
One hour of bottomless gin or bubbles.
Finger food buffet (vegan available).
Drinks will be available for purchase.
Later that day...
The Pleasure Gardens
Not since the Prince Regent himself spent the night promenading the herbaceous borders and dancing the night away under the stars has London seen such sumptuous soiree revelries! We're bringing back the golden Georgian age of the Pleasure Garden, with circus acts and harlequins, classical music and troubadours, poets and powdered wigs, this is the place for romantics, new and old, to see and be seen.
A masquerade masque is a must.
Night Bird Ticket Includes:
Entry to the immersive theatre event only.
Bottomless drinks & nibbles available to purchase.
We will email guests prior to the event to provide costume inspiration and information about the 18th century characters they are invited to emulate and how to participate in the story.
This is an indoor/outdoor ALL WEATHER experience. Be prepared for the British summer. It's all part of the fun.
Brunch of the Season Ticket 1
First Sitting 11AM-2PM
|11:00 - 14:00||£49.00|
Brunch of the Season Ticket 2
Second Sitting 2.30PM-5.30PM
|14:30 - 17:30||£49.00|
The Pleasure Gardens
Night Bird Ticket 6PM-9PM
|18:00 - 21:00||£39.00|
Winchester House, 10 Lower Richmond Road, Putney, London, SW15 1JN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.