Black Cow vodka and food pairing with Mark Hix
- Mark's Kitchen Library - Tramshed
Join Mark Hix and Black Cow vodka's Paul 'Archie' Archard for a one-off event at Mark's Kitchen Library & Loft, Tramshed.
To launch the new food and drink pairing menu at Mark's Bar Soho, Mark and Archie will come together for one night only showcasing this delicious vodka, made purely from milk, and the best of British seasonal ingredients.
With British produce and dishes influenced by Mark's travels, each Black Cow cocktail will be perfectly paired to Mark Hix's menu, surrounded by Mark's impressive personal cookbook collection, artworks and curiosities.
Start the evening with a Black Cow martini before moving on to 4 more drinks with HIX small plates. Hear all about HIX and the provenance of our food from Mark, chat to Archie about how he makes the purest vodka from the whey of the milk on his Dorset farm.
Mark's Kitchen Library - Tramshed, 32 Rivington Street, 32 Rivington Street, London, EC2A 3LX
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.