A Celebration of Ukrainian Cuisine and Art
- No reviews.
- Clapton Country Club
Join us at Clapton Country Club for a carefully curated evening celebrating all things Ukrainian, hosted in partnership with Other World Wines.
Food and drink
Guests will receive a glass of sparkling Ukrainian wine upon arrival, and be shown to their tables for a sit down dinner. We'll have an exciting menu of tapas style Ukrainian dishes, served with more delicious Ukrainian wine, which we've brought over especially from Odessa.
After the meal, we'll have live music performances from Ukrainian and London-based artists, including a performance by Oksana Germanchuk. Oksana is an accomplished pianist and was concert master at the conservatoire in Kiev. She is now a refugee in London, and will be performing a mix of Ukrainian and British music, accompanied by childhood friend and singer Ally Kravchuk.
Also appearing on the night will be award winning singer songwriter and recording artist Julia Biel, and 2019 UK Jazz guitarist of the year Dierdre Cartwright.
We're setting up an artist residency for one night at Clapton Country Club. After the music, food and wine, guests will be able to meet Ukrainian artists living in London, showcasing their work, which will also be available for purchase.
Included in the ticket price is the opportunity to win gifts donated by local businesses. Boutique fitness studios have donated classes, wine bars have donated wine and charcuterie, acupuncture therapists have donated free sessions. The list goes on.
We will also have guest speakers who work for a charity providing support to Ukrainians on the front line.
The 19th of August 2022 will be a celebration of Ukrainian Cuisine and Art. Please join us to indulge in some of the amazing things Ukraine has to offer.
Ticket includes sparkling wine on arrival, all food and also covers wine served with meal, as well as the chance to win prizes. All proceeds will go to organisations helping Ukraine.
Dinner, Drinks, Music, Art
- Sit down dinner with Ukrainian tapas-style food
- Half a bottle of Ukrainian wine
- A glass of sparkling Ukrainian wine upon arrival
- Live Ukrainian and British musicians
- Ukrainian art show
- Chance to win gifts, donated by local businesses
|18:30 - 22:30||£80.00|
Clapton Country Club, Unit J2, The Tram Depot, 38-40 Upper Clapton Rd, London, E5 8BQ
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.