A 'Brill-iant' Supper
- No reviews.
- South Place Hotel
On the 3rd April join us at South Place Chop House, with Head Chef, Guy Betteridge for our Brill Supper.
You may think that meat is more our forte, but you will be in a treat as Guy prepares a delicious three-course fish supper with canapés and Nyetimber on arrival.
For the main course, Guy will prepare delicious brill baked in Champagne with seasonal accompaniments.
Arrive from 7pm for a 7.30pm start
Abroath smokey fishcake, lightly curried hollandaise
Three-course dinner with a glass of Nyetimber
|19:30 - 21:30||£45.00|
South Place Hotel, South Place, South Place, London, EC2M 2AF
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.