Allegra Oyster Festival
- Allegra Restaurant
This October, from the sea to the city, join us in Allegra to celebrate the British Native Oyster Season with our first Oyster Festival on Sunday 3rd October. With unlimited oysters and a glass of Wiston Estate sparkling wine included in your ticket, get shucked up to the backdrop of live jazz music playing from 6:30pm, and witness the sunset and panoramic views across the London skyline from our rooftop garden.
‘Tis the season for the natives, a true British delicacy straight from the sub-tidal waters of the River Fal Estuary, Falmouth, Cornwall. Fal Oysters are wild and sustainably fished by sail and oar vessels from traditional, and centuries old, Native Oysters beds, in. Governed by ancient laws, Native Oysters from the River Fal may only be fished from 1st October to 31st March each year by licensed fishermen, who must use sail or oar vessels, and hand-hauled dredges to fish for these Oysters. No motor or mechanical power is allowed as a method of fishing.
Our guest oyster shucker, Michael Groves, will be joining us. Mike regularly shucks oysters at Richard Haward’s Oysters at Borough Market. Allegra’s Head Chef, Patrick Powell, and Mike used to work together at The Chiltern Firehouse.
Allegra Oyster Festival
Unlimited Native Oysters and a glass of Wiston Estate Sparkling Wine
|18:00 - 21:00||£25.00|
Allegra Restaurant, The Stratford, 20 International Way, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, E20 1FD
Stratford station (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.