The Jungle Book (1967) (U)
- No reviews.
- Bushy Park
In the wake of John Favreau's sleek CGI adaptation, we're going back to basics to present to original Jungle Book in a very suitably green location. From the safety of the lovely Bushy Park, join Mowgli and his animal friends on their daring adventures through the jungle as he attempts to find a new home and escape the fearsome tiger Shere Khan. Trust in The Nomad to show you the Bare Necessities of life with this joyous and vibrant animation, a true classic for all the family!
Lying North of Hampton Court Palace, the history of Bushy Park is inextricably linked to the palace, yet it has always had its own distinct rural character. The famous Arethusa 'Diana' Fountain forms the centrepiece to the equally famous Chestnut Avenue.
The flat site on which Bushy Park lies has been settled for at least 4,000 years. There is clear evidence of the medieval field boundaries, with the finest example just south of the Waterhouse Woodland Gardens, where there are traces of the largest and most complete medieval field system in Middlesex.
Our screenings take place at the Woodland Gardens Pheasantry Welcome Centre. The best train stations are Teddington, Hampton Court or Hampton Wick, though all require a 10-15 minute walk to get to the park.
Please note that for public safety and environmental reasons, glass is not permitted anywhere in the Royal Parks. If bringing a picnic, please bring plastic cups and plastic bottles instead. Many thanks.
Access to our Bushy Park screenings is via Teddington Gate only - then follow signs to the Pheasantry Welcome Centre / Café.
Just like The Lexi Cinema, The Nomad financially supports the fantastic work of trailblazing charity, The Sustainability Institute. Find out more...
Includes entry only.
|20:30 - 15:00||£15.00|
Bushy Park, Pheasantry Welcome Centre, Bushy Park, Teddington, Greater London, TW11 0EB
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.