"The Great Game" Sherlock Screening
- No reviews.
- The Mind Palace / Sherlock: The Game Is Now
"A nice murder. That’ll cheer you up." The creators of Sherlock: The Game Is Now are excited to announce a free screening of Sherlock’s third episode, "The Great Game" in The Mind Palace - our private cocktail bar for the curious.
Witness the debut of Andrew Scott as Moriarty on the big screen and as Sherlock and John plunge into a battle of wits with a shadowy stranger, you can enjoy our Sherlock inspired cocktails.
From “The Blind Banker” - a bubbling concoction of Absolut Strawberry and Earl Grey served in a teapot - to "The Hounds of Baskerville" - a smoked old fashioned that brings the moors to the life - all of our drinks bring the drama and excitement of the show to life.
Admittance is by RSVP only. Tickets are free, with the option of a dining detective upgrade which gives you reserved seating, fresh pizza and either beer or wine for only £15. What are you waiting for? The screening is on!
Doors at 6pm. Screening starts at 8pm. No admittance after 8pm.
Free ticket to "The Great Game" screening in The Mind Palace - a Sherlock themed speakeasy. Over 18s only.
|18:00 - 22:00||Free admission|
**Reserved seat with pizza and drink.** Join us from 6pm and enjoy a pizza and drink before the Sherlock screening begins at 8pm. Choose from a Margherita, American, Fiorentina or Vegan Giardiniera pizza with your choice of beer, wine or soft drink.
|18:00 - 22:00||£15.00|
The Mind Palace / Sherlock: The Game Is Now, Units 4-9, West 12 Shopping Centre, Shepherd's Bush, W12 8PP
Shepherd's Bush (Tube)
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.