Screening of Mamma Mia
- No reviews.
- South Place Hotel
Feel like you've conquered the clichés over the years, and on the lookout for a Mother's Day treat she’ll remember? Ditch the limp lilies and predictable truffles, and treat Mum to a day with a difference.
Join us on Sunday 22nd March in our Secret Garden and sink into a deckchair in our cosy pop-up ‘South Place Cinema’ for a screening of the award-winning musical ‘Mamma Mia!’. Tickets are £20 per person and include a St-Germain cocktail and popcorn!
Arrive at 2.30pm for a 3pm start.
If you want to treat Mum, why not take her to Chop House before the movie and enjoy a roast with a glass of wine for an additional £25 per person.
Mamma Mia Screening (Early Afternoon)
Ticket, cocktail and popcorn
|15:00 - 17:00||£20.00|
South Place Hotel, 3, South Place, London, EC2M 2AF
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.