Live Screening: Joshua vs Parker + Street Food, Live Boxing
- The Lighthouse
Live Screenings: Joshua vs Parker
• Live Cinema Screening of Joshua vs Parker Fight
• 1500 Capacity Grand Theatre Hall
• 4K Cinema Projection Screen
• Full L’Acoustics Club Soundsystem
• Top Spec Lighting Rig
• 3rd Biggest Indoor Screening Room in the Country!
• 4 Hours of LIVE Amateur Boxing supplied by Double Jab Boxing
• Undercard Fights Screenings
• Street Food
• DJs Spinning the Best in Hip Hop All Day and Night
On the 31st March Anthony Joshua will be putting his IBF and WBA world titles on the line to take on Joseph Parker in hope to win his WBO title seeing the winner take home 3 out of 4 world heavyweight titles.
The Lighthouse will once again be streaming this much anticipated fight with an incredible surround sound system that will make every landed punch vibrate throughout the room, creating an environment to ensure a great atmosphere that’s second best only to being at the Principality Stadium itself.
For the hardcore fans we will be screening all undercard fights in anticipation of the main event. A delicious of street food and popcorn will be served for the early starters alongside multiple bars serving some adventurous beverages to get the crowd going!
This fight marks another tremendous milestone in British boxing history, an event of this magnitude will be met with great anticipation to which the Lighthouse are offering a space that can be enjoyed with full crowd participation. We are providing our grand hall, seating 1,500 people which will be sure to create an electric atmosphere.
Grab yourself an early bird ticket here to avoid disappointment on the door.
SEE YOU ALL AT THE LIGHTHOUSE ON SATURDAY the 31st of March…
LET’S GET READY TO RUMBLE!
2pm - 12am
254-270 Camberwell Road,
London, SE5 0DP
18+ ID Required
Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable
The Lighthouse, 262-274, Camberwell Rd, London, SE5 0DP
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.