Oval Space is a multi-purpose blank canvas space in East London with over 5000 square feet of unobstructed statement space in a unique London setting. In the three short years since it's been open, Oval Space has hosted product launches, fashion shows, club nights, live shows, festival after partiesexperimental…
London Whisky Weekender
- No reviews.
- Oval Space
The London Whisky Weekender returns FOR 2016 AND we are all set for our best year yet!
We've got MORE whisky to taste, MORE food to eat and MORE fun to be had!
This will be THE whisky tasting of the year in London, featuring the likes of Amrut, Kavalan, Nikka, Balcones, Talisker, Lagavulin, Laphroaig, Macallan, Highland Park, Kilbeggan, Bowmore, Auchentoshan, Yamasaki, New York Distilling Company, Smooth Ambler Bourbon, That Boutique-y Whisky Company, Penderyn, Compass Box, Speyside Distillers, Dalmore… and many many more!
Here’s what each session ticket includes:
- Entry to one session, (either Friday 6-10pm, Saturday 12pm-4pm or 5pm-9pm OR Sunday 12pm-4pm)
- ALL WHISKIES SAMPLED IN MAIN HALL (not including ‘under the counter’ drams)
- Glencairn tasting glass
- A bottle of water (for obvious reasons)
- The Festival Guide
How the festival works
Simply approach any of the exhibitor stands, ask politely for a dram and you shall receive a tasty glass of whisky (it really is that simple) Every exhibitor should know their whiskies inside out and it’s well worth taking advantage of this knowledge. They’ll be able to answer all and any whisky related questions you may have and will happily explain why their whisky is so damn tasty.
Under the counter drams
The vast majority of whiskies on show are available to taste within your ticket price.
However, ‘Under the Counter’ Token drams simply allow you access to some of the rare and more exclusive whiskies in the festival.
Friday Night Session 6pm-10pm
This ticket allows entry for the Friday night session - 6pm until 10pm
|12:00 - 21:00||£20.00|
Saturday Day Session 12pm-4pm
This ticket allows entry for the Saturday day session - 12pm until 4pm
|12:00 - 21:00||£35.00|
Saturday Night Session 5pm-9pm
This ticket allows entry for the Saturday night session - 5pm until 9pm
|12:00 - 21:00||£35.00|
Sunday Session 12pm-4pm
This ticket allows entry for the Sunday session - 12pm until 4pm
|12:00 - 21:00||£30.00|
29-32, The Oval, E2 9DT
Cambridge Heath (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.