Wine Tasting: Meet Paul Jaboulet Aîné's sommelier (Rhône, France)
- No reviews.
B'acino is proud to introduce you to the UK sommelier of one of the most legendary French wine estate: Paul Jaboulet Aîné!
For this one of a kind wine tasting, Charlotte - Paul Jaboulet Aîné's UK Sommelier - is coming from France especially for you to try 6 of her delectable wines while telling you more about the expression of Rhône's world famous terroir.
In addition and like in all our wine tasting, Chef Mirko will be pairing each wines with some exquisite dishes. This time, he will get your taste buds will be racing with his take on some classic French specialties!
PAUL JABOULET AÎNÉ'S BRIEF DESCRIPTION
Paul Jaboulet Aîné is one of the most iconic names of the Rhône Valley. Established since 1834, Antoine Jaboulet played a big part in making the region the renowned terroir we know today. Now, the domaine is a benchmark in the Northern Rhône and has produced some of the greatest wines ever created.
Since January 2006, Paul Jaboulet Aîné has been owned and run by the Frey family (the owners of Ch. La Lagune in Bordeaux) whom are improving the already legendary domaine with their sustainable values.
This is one of France’s finest estates, the crown jewel of the Rhône Valley! So, don't miss out and book you ticket now!!
Cotes du Rhone Secret, 2016 (White)
Baked Mussel with Garlic and Parsley
Croze Hermitage Les Jaletes, 2016 (White)
Rigottes de Condrieu aoc - goat cheese - in bread crumbs
Beaumes de Venise, 2015 (Red)
Chicken liver parfait
Cote du Rhone Secret, 2014 (Red)
Endives wrapped in cooked ham & gratiné with bechamel and cheese
St Joseph Grand Pompee, 2015 (Red)
Stuffed tomatoes with pork mince and rice.
Muscat Beaumes de Venise, 2016 (Dessert Wine)
Please let us know in advance if you have any special food requirements.
See you very soon!
|General||18:30 - 20:30||£49.00|
B'acino, 54-56 SCRUTTON ST, LONDON, EC2A 4PH
Shoreditch High Street (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.