Wine sensations dinner party - 6) Body
This final tasting in the series will explore body over 8 wines whilst summing up all the sensation dimensions that we explored in the series - served alongside some tasty home cooked food
I believe that wine isn’t about slurping, spitting, and analysing. It’s about enjoying what’s in your glass with something good to eat and some good company to heighten your experience. Therefore, we are going back to basics to offer a series of wine sessions held in my home. Each session will explore a different taste element through a series of wines alongside some home prepared food and a little info from me to help explain what you are drinking. I hope to welcome you soon to enjoy a few nice glasses and to help you to discover what you love to drink and why.
Session 6 – Body
Body is often discussed but all to often misunderstood. This final session will demystify what it means to be light bodied or full-bodied through some great examples at each point in the spectrum. We will also discover what food supports these wines and shows them at their best.
Wine experience with Food, Wine and good times included
67B Lofting Road N1 1JA
67B Lofting Road N1 1JA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.