THE RIOJA SHOWDOWN
- No reviews.
- Salt Yard
This October, discover a new taste of Rioja at Salt Yard. We’ve chosen two whites and two reds to battle it out against each other, and we’ve paired each with different cheese and charcuterie from our Spanish Selection. The format will be as follows;
El Coto Verdejo, 2017 Vs. Izadi Rioja Blanco, 2017
Served with moluengo goats cheese & canareal cremoso ewe’s milk cheese
Bodegas LAN D12, 2015 Vs. Beronia Mazuelo 2014
Served with jamón ibérico de bellota & salchichón ibérico de bellota
This is a lovely excuse to taste four wines from one of our favourite regions in Salt Yard’s newly spruced up downstairs dining room. We even have a little surprise lined up for you at the end, because who doesn’t love surprises!?
|6:15pm||18:15 - 19:30||£18.50|
54 Goodge street W1T4NA
Goodge Street (Tube)
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.