The REAL Kombucha Masterclass
- No reviews.
- Sourced Market
Sourced Market has teamed up with REAL Kombucha to fill you with flavours and knowledge. Their sophisticated non-alcoholic drinks are a choice for those who are driving or ditching alcohol. The session will showcase REALs ability to pair their non-alcoholic drinks with food, and educate you on the use of fine teas from around the world.
More and more people today are choosing not to drink alcohol. In actual fact, 30% of 18-26 yr olds in London are teetotal (ONS), while 30% of people in a pub or bar would rather drink something non-alcoholic (Club Soda, 2017). The problem is that the options available to people not wanting to drink are poor. The options are sweet and sugary and dull, which are not good for our health and do not pair with food.
REAL Kombucha is changing the way people drink, offering the most sophisticated non-alcoholic alternative to wine, champagnes and beers.
REAL Kombucha is a light, tart, refreshingly carbonated, non-alcoholic brew made from exquisite fine teas from small tea gardens around the world. Brewed using fermentation techniques usually found in fine wines and the best craft beers, they have developed a brew that can compete with the best-fermented beverages, but with less than 50 calories per bottle and only a trace of alcohol (no more than 0.5% – much the same as a non-alcoholic beer).
REAL Kombucha Tasting Masterclass
The session will showcase REALs ability to pair their non-alcoholic drinks with food, and educate you on the use of fine teas from around the world.
|19:00 - 20:00||£12.50|
Sourced Market, 68, Wigmore St, London, W1U 2SD
Bond Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Sourced Market cannot refund tickets two weeks prior to the event date.