The Dalmore Burns Night Dinner 2020
- Ham Yard Hotel
BURNS NIGHT DINNER AT HAM YARD HOTEL
FRIDAY 24TH JANUARY, 6.30PM
CELEBRATE THE LIFE AND WORKS OF SCOTTISH POET ROBERT BURNS AT HAM YARD HOTEL ON FRIDAY 24TH JANUARY.
Experience a taste of the highlands in the stunning surroundings of the Windmill Room, with an indulgent five course dinner and The Dalmore whisky pairings.
Begin your evening with canapés and a welcome cocktail, before settling down for a seasonal dinner with warming dishes inspired by the flavours of Scotland.
Based in Alness in the Scottish Highlands, The Dalmore has been creating a wide range of whiskies since 1839. Each expression of The Dalmore is produced in a combination of different stills and matured in two different types of wooden casks, giving the whisky a unique and complex character.
Daryl Haldane, Brand Ambassador for The Dalmore, will guide you through the pairings and taste profiles of each whisky, explaining the exceptional processes and unusual distillation regimes behind the award winning distillery that result in Dalmore’s distinctive character - densely fruity with a cereal background.
After the dinner, guests are welcome to continue their whisky voyage in Ham Yard Bar & Restaurant where drinks will be available to purchase long into the evening.
Tickets £70 per person including a welcome whisky cocktail and canapés followed by a five course menu with The Dalmore whisky pairings.
If you have any dietary requirements please email email@example.com at least 48 hours before the event.
Burns Night Dinner
Five course dinner and whisky matching dinner with the Brand Ambassador for The Dalmore – Head of Whisky Experience Daryl Haldane
|18:30 - 23:00||£70.00|
Ham Yard Hotel, 1, Ham Yard, Ham Yard, London, W1D 7DT
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.