Iris and her team are delighted to invite you to an exclusive tasting with the brilliant Weingut Meyer-Näkel, an opportunity that only comes around every 5 years!
One of the Meyer-Näkel sisters will be present at this informative but casual tasting to discuss the wines and winery in detail with you, whilst you taste Germany's finest award winning Pinot Noirs that rival even the best of Burgundy!
"Wine grower Meyer-Näkel is one of the first purveyors of Pinot Noir in Germany... This is in anybody's term a remarkable achievement... Imagine it - they have beaten Burgundy, New Zealand, Oregon - all the great acknowledged Pinot regions of the world." Christelle Guibert, Decanter, International Trophy for Pinot Noir
Iris Ellmann and Dörte Näkel would love to meet you, and hope that you are able to attend.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
The WineBarn are an award winning German wine merchant who supply some of the top UK restaurants and retailers, including Marcus Wareing and Harvey Nichols. The WineBarn have built up a strong and respected reputation across the industry over the past 17 years, and continue to strive to promote the delicious and elegant wines that Germany produces.