£25PP INCLUDING 6 WINES AND TAPAS
This November Bar Gansa has partnered with prominent Rioja producer Finca des Azabache for the second instalment of our Spanish wine tasting sessions. Whether you're just looking for a fun evening out with your friends or want to brush up on your wine knowledge, join us on Thursday 16th November with Rioja expert Nora from Finca des Azabache and let us take you on an exciting journey through the celebrated Rioja region of Spain; learn all about their exceptional craft whilst sampling a unique selection of Rioja wines along with an assortment of delicious Spanish tapas.
Following the tasting session, guests can enjoy our A La Carte with 25% off food and the chance to purchase a bottle of wine at retail price from our curated wine list.
- 6 wines to taste
- tapas selection
- 25% off A la Carte
- Wines at retail price - limited availability
TERMS & CONDITIONS
*Tickets are non-refundable
*25% off applies to food only and is redeemable on the night of the event only
*Retail prices apply to ticket holders only and is available on the night of the event only
You can use the following codes on our check out page. Simply click BUY TICKET, select your dates and tickets, and then once in checkout you can choose '+ DISCOUNT CODE'.
Ticket includes tasting of six wines and tapas selection.
|18:30 - 20:30||£25.00|
Bar Gansa, 2, Inverness Street, London, NW1 7HJ
Camden Town (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.