Sake Discovery - Learn to taste the different styles of sake like a pro
- No reviews.
- Japan Centre Ichiba
Join Honami Matsumoto, who is the chief ambassador of Keigetsu by Tosa Brewing to learn how to distinguish different styles of each sake grades and how to taste sake like a professional. Guests will taste 6 different styles of sake guided through by Honami, and understand what makes each sake different from the others. Each sake will be complimented with specially paired nibbles.
About Honami Matsumoto:
Honami who has a background of Leith's and Le Corden Bleu trained chef has worked at some of London’s established places including a Hedonism Wines as sake, wine and spirit specialist for over 15 years. She is also a Kikisakeshi-qualified sake sommelier, WSET-certified educator for Sake Level 3, Wine Level 1 & 2, and has 10 years of experience as an International Wine Challenge (IWC) Panel Judge in the sake category. Honami has created the House of Sake to provide sake promotional events and sake education to the sake lovers of the UK and beyond.
Sake Talks & Tastings - Learn to taste the different styles of sake like a pro
Friday 27 September 18:30-20:00
|18:30 - 20:00||£30.00|
Japan Centre Ichiba, Unit 0220 Westfield London, Westfield Square, Shepherd's Bush, W12 7HB
White City (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.