Rum on the River London
- No reviews.
- Lee and Stort Boat Pontoon at Olympic Stadium
A 3 hour cruise around the Olympic Park, Hackney Wick and East London Canal Network. Starting from the Pontoon for the Lee and Stort Boat company next to the Olympic Stadium and Returning to this point.
Follow signs for Westfield Shopping Centre, pass through 'The Street' and then follow the signs towards the Park. You will find us on the right of the river where you see the Swan Pedalos.
Within this Canal Boat setting we will present 4 Rums neat for tasting, and we will discuss the story behind each one and what creates that Rum's unique taste and history, these will be provided as neat samples, with Mixers on the table to mix as we cruise around the East London Canal network.
When boarding we will wet your pallet with a refreshing Rum Cocktail, then final hour or so of the cruise on our return to the Pontoon will be the chance to try another Rum Cocktails.
Each customer will have 4 neat Rums with optional mixers and 2 Rum Cocktails. All drinks are served in our custom Rum glasses which are for patrons to keep as a souvenir.
We set off from the Lee and Stort Boat Pontoon which is next to the Olympic Stadium, at 1700 sharp and return at 2000.
Food is not provided on the cruise, however patrons can bring snacks and nibbles, there are also some wonderful bars and pubs serving food around the Westfield Shopping centre.
Join us for a our RUM cruise sipping and learning a little more about Gins from around the UK and the world.
We set sail at 1700 and return at 2000
JUST 30 TICKETS PER CRUISE
Gin on the River Ticket
1 Ticket for Gin on the River
|17:00 - 20:00||£65.00|
Lee and Stort Boat Pontoon at Olympic Stadium, Olympic Park, Stratford, London, E20 2ST
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.