Maker’s Mark Bourbon presents ‘Make Your Mark’
Join Ambassador Amanda Humphrey for a unique American Whiskey experience with Maker’s Mark - the original premium bourbon.
Enjoy a welcome drink, followed by a tasting of Maker’s Mark and Maker’s Mark 46. Learn about how our 170 year old recipe was purposely set on fire and a new, smoother recipe created by baking different loaves of bread!
Then get ready to make the classic, refreshing American cocktail, the Mint Julep (a favourite at the Kentucky Derby!) during a cocktail workshop. Amanda will inspire you to ‘Make your Mark’ on the cocktail by choosing your own garnish and flavour combination. Afterwards, you will get to take home your very own unique, hand-dipped julep tin with the Maker’s Mark iconic red wax.
|General Admission||17:15 - 18:30||£5.00|
Jubjub, Jubjub @ Callooh Callay, 65 Rivington Street, London, EC2A 3AY
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.