London Armagnac Club
- No reviews.
- Monsieur Le Duck
Wednesday 27th November, 7pm to 9pm
ARMAGNAC: THE COMPLEXITIES WITHIN
Armagnac is widely regarded as one of the world’s most complex spirits; famed for the variances found from bottle to bottle. Our next event will explore what the key differences are, where they come from and how the taste is affected by these variables. Tasting will be done in pairs, and will seek to help you better understand this often mysterious spirit. In short, we will be looking at what is it that makes Armagnac, Armagnac, and makes it such the special drink that it is?
How does barrel ageing affect the spirit? VS vs XO
What difference does the terroir make? Ténarèze vs Bas Armagnac
What different grapes are used and how do their flavours vary? Folle Blanche vs Baco
How do different type of distillation affect the end product? Pot Still double distillation vs Alambic continuous Distillation
As always, the tasting will be accompanied with food from the restaurant. You will leave with a small gift of 50ml of our in-house duck fat washed Armagnac and a 20% discount voucher to use in the restaurant at another time
LONDON ARMAGNAC CLUB
ARMAGNAC AND THE COMPLEXITIES WITHIN
|19:00 - 21:00||£40.00|
Monsieur Le Duck, 27, Clerkenwell Road, London, EC1M 5RN
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.