KITCHEN TABLE SUPPER CLUB WITH SONOMA DISTILLING CO
- The Zetter
After a little Summer break our sell out supper club series, Kitchen Table is back with a bang! Once again, Head Chef Ben Boeynaems is collaborating with local suppliers and artisan producers to bring 12 guests an innovative, affordable and fun shared dining experience.
This time we are collaborating with the incredible East London Liquor Company to bring you a dinner hosted by Adam Spiegel, founder of the Sonoma Distilling Company. Sonoma may bring to mind new world wine and Californian vineyards but in recent years craft, or small batch distilleries have been cropping up across the region, creating something of a movement. This dinner will give our guests the opportunity to taste some of these award winning whiskeys. Chef Ben has created a Kitchen Table menu specifically tailored to taste match these exceptional whiskeys.
What: There will be 6 dishes and 4 whiskeys to taste and dessert cocktail all for just £45 a head.
Numbers are strictly limited to 12 lucky guests so early booking is advised.
Ticket includes 6 dishes, 4 whiskeys, & dessert cocktail for just £45 a head.
|19:00 - 22:00||£45.00|
The Zetter, 86-88 Clerkenwell Road, London, EC1M 5RJ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.