Cocktail Hour with Aperol & Campari
- No reviews.
- The Bell
All you need is love and cocktails.
Looking for a valentines treat or a night out to chase away the February blues we have just the ticket!
This event with Ben from Campari is not to be missed.
Join us for an hour of cocktails and appetisers to compliment the Italian aperitifs.
You will have the pleasure of watching your drinks mixed and poured in front of you while being given the low down on all the ingredients within.
Paul our head chef will have delicious British meat boards to match your cocktails
Welcome Drink on arrival
Aperol Spritz, Negroni, Campri Gin & Tonic
Join us for a cocktail evening with Campari. Three cocktails and food included in ticket price.
|19:00 - 20:25||£15.00|
The Bell, The Bell, Bell Lane, Leatherhead, KT22 9ND
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.