The Great Game Virus Safe Outdoor Treasure Hunt Regents Park
- No reviews.
- Top of Primrose Hill
Please due to covid be patient with the Pubs we work with, they have had a really tough year and might be reluctant with discounts. It will also be difficult for us to guarantee to book you any tables this Spring and Summer because it is going to be very busy. Please be understanding and we will try our best to cater to your needs but book ahead of time to guarantee us reserving you a place at the pub. :) Also all booking are flexible so if we can't book you a place at the pub, we can find a date for you that we can all do. :)
The Great Game Treasure Hunt Regents Park is a unique outdoor treasure hunt. Perfect to do whilst isolating, in order to get outdoors and exercise during these times, especially when you're stuck for something to do! NHS guidelines say it safe to go on walks outside and are encouraging exercise that doesn't involve close face to face contact with strangers. If you can't go abroad on holiday why not do a treasure hunt at home?
We are rated 5/5 on Google and 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor!
The hunt will lead you around the city taking in all its famous landmarks and explaining a little bit of its history along the way.
You are given a treasure map, compass and clues to find your way along the route. If you are successful you will reveal where to draw the X on your treasure map to show the location of your treasure - a great pub! At the pub you will receive discount off your bill.
It's one of the best activities to do in Regents Park; London or days out in Regents Park; London you can find! :)
It can also be done as a Team Building Exercise or Corporate day out!
What to expect:
An exciting day out.
Exploring famous landmarks and secret back streets.
Challenge yourself with puzzles, riddles, codes and orienteering work.
If you are successful you will reveal where to draw the X on your treasure map to locate the treasure.
The treasure its a great pub at which you can receive 20% off your total food and drink bill.
We will book a table at the pub so its ready and waiting when you arrive.
What's in the pack:
Prize envelope (contains a history of the pub and an activity pack)
Wristbands for receiving the 20% discount at the pub.
How to book:
Choose your ticket for 1-2 people, 2-4 people or 5-8 people. You only need one ticket per group of this size.
After purchase email firstname.lastname@example.org to redeem your ticket.
Please include a posting address in your email!
Please tell us what time your are starting in your email! It takes around 2-3 hours to complete and we will book a table under your name at the treasure pub.
Your pack will be posted to you please allow up to 5 working days for it to arrive.
Please note your tickets are flexible and can be chosen on any day that suits you.
Pub opening times and kitchen times can be found on our website. U18's are allowed in the pubs during the day but in the evenings some venues might not, please check on our website for these times also.
If you don't have the time to wait for the physical pack to be posted then ask for the digital pack in your email. This is a PDF of the hunt for you to print out or use on a mobile device, provided is a unique code use this to get the discount for your group.
Regents Park Treasure Hunt 1-2 people
A treasure hunt for up to 2 players.
|10:00 - 22:00||£14.99|
Regents Park Treasure Hunt 3-4 people
A treasure hunt for up to 4 players.
|10:00 - 22:00||£19.99|
Regents Park Treasure Hunt 5-8 people
A treasure hunt for up to 8 players.
|10:00 - 22:00||£24.99|
Top of Primrose Hill, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3DE
Camden Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.