The Great British Apple Festival
- Shoreditch Park
- No reviews.
A village fete in the heart of the city, celebrating Great British apples, cider, music and food.
Visit our cider village to sample homegrown ciders from Kentish Pip, Hallets Cider and Worley's Cider, or try a special apple cocktail at The Rum Runner bar. Apple-filled Pimms jugs and beers will also be available.
Our farmers' market will be hosting BBQs, hog roasts and picnics, as well as street food from The Parson's Nose, Mac To The Future, The Rolling Duck and Giggly Pig.
Live music will be on all day with sets from Robbie Boyd, Elsa Chapman and Monroe Ferrari, among others.
For the younger festival goers there will be face-painting and apple games - why not try your luck at apple bobbing or our apple shy and win some prizes! (Please note - games are not just limited to kids!)
Open to all the family, midday to 8pm daily.
|General admission||12:00 - 20:00||£10.00|
Child under 12 years
Only valid with an adult ticket.
|12:00 - 20:00||Free admission|
New N Rd N1 6TA
New N Rd N1 6TA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Thanks for your review. You've earned 10 points! Check your balance here.