The Chap Olympiad
- Bedford Square Gardens
The Chap Olympiad is Britain’s most eccentric garden party, welcoming only the elegant and the unathletic to this world famous “celebration of sporting ineptitude and immaculate trouser creases”.
Since its humble beginnings somewhere in the corner of a field in England (which we can’t reveal for legal reasons), the Chap Olympiad has provided track, field and bar events for the floppy of hair, the rakish of trilby and the elegant of trouser.
The Chap Olympiad is a celebration of Britain’s sporting ineptitude: sensational cravats take precedence over sweaty lycra; more points are awarded for maintaining immaculate trouser creases than crossing the finishing line. Taking place in a leafy central London square, The Chap Olympics is a gathering place for the most eccentrically dressed sportsmen and sportswomen of the nation.
DRESS CODE: elegant finery, military wear, formal wear, dandy wear.
No sportswear please except cricket whites and absolutely no denim.
The Chap Olympiad requests that all patrons refrain from bringing alcohol to the event.
Saturday 14th July 2018 from 12pm to dusk
Bedford Square, Bloomsbury, London, WC1
|General Admission||12:00 - 21:00||£25.00|
Bedford Square Gardens, Bedford Square, London, WC1B3HH
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The Chap Olympiad requests that all patrons refrain from bringing alcohol to the event.