Saint and Sinner Afternoon Tea
- No reviews.
- L'oscar London
L'oscar's Sip and Savour Society will be hosting their second event which is their Saint and Sinner Afternoon Tea. You will enjoy live demonstrations on how to make the best tea cakes, as well as a talk on the exceptional quality of teas provided to us by the Rare Tea Company.
The Afternoon Tea will showcase an extensive selection of savoury bites and sweet treats with a contemporary twist. To start, you can enjoy Religieuse buns followed by sandwiches filled with the likes of Poached salmon with virgin olive oil and beetroot bread. For sweet treats, delicacies include Adam and Eve's pudding and Devil's food cake.
You can choose whether to become a Saint or Sinner with your crucial drink choice.
Saint's are offered an extensive tea selection, provided by the Rare Tea Company featuring Jasmine Silver and Wild Rooibos. Sinners, will have a boozy twist with a selection of three refreshing tea-infused cocktails, including the Charon au champagne cocktail made with rooibos tea infused Ketel one vodka, blood orange and champagne.
This interactive afternoon tea will take place in the Library, one of L'oscar's beautiful private event spaces.
Saint's Afternoon Tea
Afternoon tea (non-alcoholic)
|15:00 - 17:00||£65.00|
Sinner's Afternoon Tea
Afternoon tea including tea-infused cocktails
|15:00 - 17:00||£85.00|
L'oscar London, 2-6, Southampton Row, London, WC1B 4AA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.