Personal Storytelling & Listening Workshop
Jane and Dan are the Directors of Narativ in London, a company whose mission is 'A world connected by listening and telling stories'. Narativ is dedicated to creating spaces where individuals can explore telling their own stories - and by telling stories from your life you get to explore both the art of storytelling and your life too...
On this workshop Dan and Jane will teach Narativ's unique Listening and Storytelling methodology. This is rooted in ideas and techniques which have grown from the many disciplines at the core of the company - Anthropology, Psychology, Theatre, Documentary filmmaking, Psychiatry and Social work. Dan and Jane's background is as theatre and film-makers, fields in which they both still work. Narativ is the hub which brings together their artistic and storytelling practices. Narativ is based in London and New York and works with individuals and organisations to unleash the power of personal storytelling.
This is an experiential workshop - participants will be taken through a series of activities to excavate, shape and tell their stories in the most powerful way. All comers are welcome, all stories are welcome. Remember, everyone has a story!
What's your story?
Tellit Festival is the UK's first ever festival of true-life storytelling featuring a week of shows, events and workshops across London celebrating 'truth' through various art-forms. Book tickets for our other events here
|Standard||14:00 - 18:00||£60.00|
42 Hanbury Street E1 5JL
Aldgate East (Tube)
42 Hanbury Street E1 5JL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.