Pastaio Feast by Stevie Parle
- The Jetty
Be one of the lucky ones. Grab your ticket to this one-off pasta extravaganza at the Turning Tides Festival. Stevie Parle’s acclaimed fresh pasta restaurant arrives on the London riverside serving up its infamous Prosecco slushies alongside a proper Italian feast. Looking out over the Thames, the Pastaio feast is one of a series of riverside feasts prepared by guest chefs as part of Turning Tides festival – which features a programme of music, art, film and wellness.
Seated together, outdoors on the largest picnic table in London, you’ll be one of just 60 people to enjoy a proper-fancy feasting menu. It all starts with three antipasti of Sardinian crisp bread and Pastaio olive oil, that Burrata and watermelon salad. You’ll then move onto a stunning new seafood pasta of paccheri mixed with mussels, clams and prawns. To finish? A classic Tiramisu with a twist. Served up on Studio Morison’s super-long, 27-metre picnic table with copious amounts of pre-batched cocktails, wines, and limoncello.
Turning Tides festival features an inspiring programme of music, art, film and wellness activities on July 5-7 and 12-14 at The Tide – the capital’s all-new and only linear riverside park.
Antipasti to share:
Sardinian Crispbread, Salt Pastaio olive oil
Burrata, Pastaio Olive Oil, Chilli & Oregano
Watermelon, Yellow Tomato, Feta & Mint Salad
Mussels, clams, prawns, zucchini & saffron
Tiramisu & Limoncello
Please ensure we are aware of any allergies before you eat.
|Pastaio Feast||13:00 - 16:55||£35.00|
The Jetty, Olympian Way, London, SE10 0JF
North Greenwich (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.